Skip to main content

Report a Student Concern

Any member of the university community may identify, and report, a potential student crisis that would rise to the level of SCRT review. Any of the following offices may be contacted to consult regarding a Student Concern.

If this is an emergency, on campus call 828.227.8911. Jackson County Services are NOT directly linked to WCU campus. If you call 911 from your cell phone, you will reach Jackson County Services.

Office of Web Services