Digial Library Card
Forgot your CatCard? Have your 920 number? You can use our Digital Library Card service to access a digital card you can use to check out.
Access it Quickly
If you'd like to be able to access the Digital Library Card service quickly, please follow these directions for adding the webpage to your mobile device
- Open Chrome.
- Navigate to the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- Choose a name for the website shortcut, then it will be added it to your home screen.
- Open Safari. Other browsers, such as Chrome, won't work for this.
- Navigate to the website you want to save to your home screen by entering the URL of
the website you want to create a shortcut to. Make sure you visit the exact page you
want to open through the shortcut. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the Share button on the bottom of the page. It looks like a square with an arrow pointing out
of the top.
- In the list of options that appear, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Tap this. The Add to Home Screen dialog box will appear.
- Choose a name for the website shortcut on your home screen. You'll see the link so
you can confirm it, as well as the site's favicon that will appear as the "app" icon
on your home screen. Click Add when you're done. Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the
icon is located on your iPhone’s or iPad's home screen.
- Now just tap the new icon or shortcut on your home screen, and it will open the website
in its own navigation window, independent of what you have open in Safari.