What is the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)?
The GMAT is required by many graduate business programs. It is a three and a half hour, computer-based
test, made up of four sections:
- Analytical writing
- Integrated reasoning
When should I sign up for the test?
The GMAT exam is available around the world, throughout the year. However, seats in
testing sites are limited, so be sure to sign up early to get a seat in the testing
center closest to you.
What resources are available to help me prepare?
Visit the official GMAT website to download free GMATPrep® Software, which contains two full-length practice tests
and other test-preparation resources.
Other test-preparation resources include:
- ed2go online test prep. Western's Continuing and Professional Education program offers
a number of low-cost, online test-preparation courses in cooperation with ed2go. Simply
enter "GMAT" in the search window to find available courses.
- LearningExpress Library is a database accessible through Western's Library system. GMAT-prep resources include
practice tests and sample test questions.
- Kaplan online GMAT prep course.
- The Princeton Review online test prep options.
- The Online MBA Review for online MBA's.